ScoopFree Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box - Available Online at petco.com
ScoopFree® is the only self-cleaning litter box that uses disposable litter trays to provide unbeatable odor control and hassle-free convenience. You don't have to see, touch, or smell messy waste. Simply load ScoopFree with the disposable litter tray pre-filled with Premium Blue™ crystal litter. When your cat uses the litter box, the crystals immediately absorb moisture and odor and begin to dehydrate solids. Twenty minutes later, ScoopFree's rake automatically sweeps the waste into a covered compartment, leaving the litter smelling clean and fresh. Simply replace the disposable tray every few weeks, and the litter box is just like new. ScoopFree now comes with NEW & IMPROVED features: A quieter motor, a new anti-leak guard to protect against sideways urination, upgraded components, & recyclable packaging. And ScoopFree is so reliable it comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee and one-year replacement warranty. ScoopFree will even pay for the shipping.
- Load It - Set it up in seconds: Lift ScoopFree litter box and slide in litter tray
- Leave it Alone - Leave it alone for weeks at a time: Rake automatically sweeps waste into covered trap, leaving the litter smelling clean and fresh
- Toss the Tray - Hassle-free: Simply throw away the litter tray and replace it with a new one
- Uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control
- You don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste
- Includes 1 disposable litter tray pre-filled with Premium Blue™ crystal litter
- Disposable litter tray has plastic lining that creates a barrier to help protect against leakage
- Rake automatically sweeps waste into covered compartment 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box
- Sensors automatically reset the 20-minute rake timer if your cat re-enters the litter box
- ScoopFree offers NEW & IMPROVED features! - Quieter motor, new anti-leak guard to protect against sideways urination & upgraded components & recyclable packaging
- Rigorously tested in our lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming
- 90-day money-back guarantee with prepaid shipping
- One-year product replacement warranty with prepaid shipping
- Privacy hood and anti-tracking carpet sold separately
- Hands-Off Convenience
- Easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to maintain
- You don’t have to see, smell, or touch messy waste
- Only touch clean surfaces
- Superior Reliability
- Reliably designed and rigorously tested in our lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming
- 90-day money back guarantee and one-year product replacement warranty – ScoopFree pays for all shipping
- Unbeatable Odor Control
- Covered waste compartment locks in odor and leaves litter smelling clean and fresh
- Premium Blue™ crystal litter stop odors 5 times better than clay and clumping litter
How it Works:
- Open the disposable litter tray pre-filled with Premium Blue™ crystal litter
- Store lid under litter tray for disposal. Slide litter tray under litter box and attach litter tray magnets to waste lid magnets.
- When your cat uses the litter box, the Premium Blue™ Crystals absorb moisture and odor on contact and begin to dehydrate solid waste.
- 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box, the rake automatically sweeps the solids into a covered waste compartment.
- Sensors automatically reset the rake timer if your cat re-enters the litter box.
- After a few weeks, cover the old litter tray, throw it away and replace it with a new one.
- Recommend replacing litter tray every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.
Note: First-time users may want to add a handful of old litter to the ScoopFree litter tray to help your cat adjust to ScoopFree. If your cat is still hesitant, leave the old litter box next to the ScoopFree and stop cleaning it. Your cat should start using ScoopFree when the old litter box gets dirty. Most cats settle into a normal routine within 7-10 days.
Kittens less than 6 months old may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Kittens may also have softer stool than mature cats, which increases the likelihood that it may stick to the rake. Cats who consume a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Cats over 10 years and cats with health problems may also experience a shortened tray life. Not intended for use with kittens younger than six months of age.
Commitment to Hands-On and Hassle-Free Customer Service
We know that customers expect and deserve the highest quality service to make things easier when they need it most. We stand behind our product and recognize that there can be unforeseen complications.
- We guarantee that you and your cat will be fully satisfied – and if not, just return to the store with receipt within 90 days for fastest refund.
- Or call us within 90 days (with your receipt and name of the store of purchase) and we will send you a prepaid shipping label so you can return ScoopFree directly to us. Yes, we will pay 100% of the shipping costs if returned directly to us.
- ScoopFree has a toll free number – 888.726.MEOW (6369) – staffed with knowledgeable cat lovers Monday through Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM CST should you need any assistance.
We understand that the idea of ScoopFree may be hard to believe. We want you to experience it for yourself and believe you will be pleased with the results. With our 90-day refund offer, it is easy, guaranteed and risk-free.