The Support Process
You're a 501(c)3 non-profit in need of resources to continue your valuable work? Then you are in the right place. Over the past 11 years, Petco Foundation has raised/donated over $111 million for the 8,000 charitable partners with which we work.
Do you already have an account? Use the red log in button above.
Don't have an account? In order to apply for support from the Petco Foundation:
- Set up an account in our on line grant application software. You will need:
- name and address info for yourself and your organization
- name and address info for the CEO of the organization
- IRS issued Tax ID Number for the organization
- Submit a Letter of Inquiry.
- You should receive an email response to the address you list in the Letter of Inquiry within 2 weeks.
- Please ensure that you have petco.com listed in your accepted senders list. We will not follow up to see if you received our response.
- Upon email approval, you are invited to log back in and complete the full application.
- The review process takes 8-12 weeks from the date that the Application is submitted and complete.
- You can always check the status of your request by logging back into your account. If you still have questions, you can contact Petcofoundation@petco.com - Petco Foundation 9125 Rehco Road, San Diego, CA 92121
- Checks usually follow within a few weeks of being granted.
(Please note that we are unable to donate to individuals)