You can save multiple payment methods in your account and designate a Primary Payment Method. To select a default payment method for your orders, click the "Use this as my Primary Payment Method" checkbox below the payment method you wish to designate. You can also designate an address for your Repeat Delivery orders on this page. Simply select “Edit” below the address you’d like to designate then check the corresponding box below the address.
To save a new credit card:
- Check the “Credit Card” box on the form to the right of your stored payment types. Then begin filling in your payment information.
- To modify a credit card, click "Edit." Your saved data will be displayed in the fields to the right for you to modify.
- Enter the correct information and click "Save Payment Information."
PayPal Credit is a service that allows you to place an order, receive the merchandise and be billed at a later date. To use PayPal Credit:
- Check the box that corresponds to PayPal Credit.
- To modify your PayPal Credit information, click "Edit" below the corresponding Billing Address.
- Click "Save Payment Information."
- If this is your first time using PayPal Credit, you will be directed to the PayPal Credit website after selecting "Place Order." You'll be asked to enter your information to apply for PayPal Credit. If approved, you'll be directed back to petco.com where you'll be presented with your petco.com order number.
- Once your PayPal Credit account is set up, you may use this payment option for subsequent orders without re-entering information.
- You will receive an invoice from PayPal Credit, not petco.com, to be paid upon receipt and upon terms, conditions and deadlines of the PayPal Credit Service.
PayPal is a global online payment system that conveniently and securely allows you to pay for your petco.com order. PayPal is an account-based system that allows anyone with an email address to securely send and receive online payments.
To use PayPal:
- Check the box next to PayPal.
- To modify your PayPal information, click "Edit."
- Upon clicking the Place Your Order button, you will be directed to PayPal's web site to update My Account information. After successfully completing the process, you will return to the petco.com order confirmation screen.
- PayPal will verify your information and the amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your funding source.
Visa Checkout is a new payment service from Visa. Store your shipping and payment information in a Visa Checkout account, so you can check out faster wherever you see the Visa Checkout button.
To remove a payment method, click "Delete."