You can save multiple payment methods in your account and designate a Primary Payment Method. To select a default payment method for your orders, click the "Use this as my Primary Payment Method" checkbox below the payment method you wish to designate. You can also designate an address for your Repeat Delivery orders on this page. Simply select “Edit” below the address you’d like to designate then check the corresponding box below the address.
To save a new credit card:
- Check the “Credit Card” box on the form to the right of your stored payment types. Then begin filling in your payment information.
- To modify a credit card, click "Edit." Your saved data will be displayed in the fields to the right for you to modify.
- Enter the correct information and click "Save Payment Information."
Bill Me Later is a service that allows you to place an order, receive the merchandise and be billed at a later date. To use Bill Me Later:
- Check the box that corresponds to Bill Me Later.
- To modify your Bill Me Later information, click "Edit" below the corresponding Billing Address.
- Provide the requested information to verify credit and click "Save Payment Information."
- If your information and credit are verified, you will receive authorization to use the Bill Me Later service and an account will be automatically set up for you on petco.com.
- Once your Bill Me Later account is set up, you may use this payment option for subsequent orders without re-entering information.
- You will receive an invoice from Bill Me Later, not petco.com, to be paid upon receipt and upon terms, conditions and deadlines of the Bill Me Later Service.
PayPal is a global online payment system that conveniently and securely allows you to pay for your petco.com order. PayPal is an account-based system that allows anyone with an email address to securely send and receive online payments.
To use PayPal:
- Check the box next to PayPal.
- To modify your PayPal information, click "Edit."
- Upon clicking the Place Your Order button, you will be directed to PayPal's web site to update My Account information. After successfully completing the process, you will return to the petco.com order confirmation screen.
- PayPal will verify your information and the amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your funding source.
To remove a payment method, click "Delete."